2021 - 2022 Registration
*As of 10/18/21, registration for league play at all age levels in closed. This registration link is open to 2013 birth year and younger skaters for a Novice House - Half Season.
Any skaters, 2012 birth years and older, interested in hockey with us this season can possibly be registered as practice only players. Please complete your registration and fees will be adjusted to practice only fees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6U & 8U - Novice House (Birth year 2013-2017)
Half Season (January - March) $360 Registration Fee.
Novice House is for our youngest skaters. All experience levels are welcome. They will practice two evenings a week and have several fun jamborees during the season.
Gear Lease is available and information will be sent after you register.
Before you begin registration please read the following:
All players need to obtain a USA Hockey number before beginning the registration process. This information is required. www.usahockeyregistration.com
If you participated in the November 6, 2021 Try Hockey for Free, you have an email from USA Hockey with information on this. If you did not participate in the THFF on November 6, then you will need to follow the above link to get your USA Hockey Number. This is done once a season for hockey players and is how our association is able to hold our insurance policy and offer a number of USA Hockey programs, including gear lease options.
If you are a returning player follow these steps:
- Sign into your Team Snap account from last year to get started.
- Choose the participant you want to enroll
- Select Register Participant (Green Button)
- Update information - Please update all contact information with current email and phone number
- USA Hockey number is required at this point of the enrollment
- Continue to the Waiver section of the enrollment
- Continue to Fees Section -- Only the team based on the age of the player will be available.
- Save and Checkout
- Step 1 -- Choose to pay via credit card of pay offline (check to WCAHA)
- Step 2 - Choose to pay in full or via payment plan
- Confirm Payment
Scholarships are available, please complete this form to request financial assistance.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions or challenges as you register your player.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the upcoming season.
- Register in the applicable category (age group) If you are unable to register in your chosen category it could be due to player limits. Please contact our Registrar for more information.
- Checks can be mailed to WCAHA at PO Box 28938 Bellingham WA 98229
New to WCAHA
- If you are transferring into WCAHA from another association, you will need to provide Release from your previous association.
The WCAHA scholarship program exists to help reduce the financial costs associated with participation in the sport of hockey.
Scholarships are available to families who demonstrate financial need based upon a set of predetermined criteria. The scholarship committee will make awards based on demonstrated need as well as other non-financial factors. Click here for more information and the application for the scholarship program.
The application process steps must be completed as follows:
- Register with WCAHA and pay the $150 registration fee
- Register with USA Hockey
- Submit completed application by September 1 in advance of the current season.
Questions and applications can be sent to: email@example.com.
For more season and team information: firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with registration: email@example.com
Try Hockey for Free:
Our next Try Hockey for Free Days will be on Nov 6th, 2021 and March 5th, 2022.
Registration typically opens one month before each event.
This fun, free event will be led by WCAHA coaches, letting the kids 4-8 years old experience first hand the fastest (and slipperiest) game in town.
Skates, sticks and pucks will be provided. Full hockey equipment will be available for the first 60 kids to check in.
Advance registration is required to participate in this event - there is no same day registration.
Note: For those interested in taking the next step after Try Hockey for Free, we will offer a chance to keep playing with our Mites Play Hockey Mini Camps. More information is available at Try Hockey Day.
Cost for four additional ice sessions is $60 for the program and full hockey equipment is provided.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org