2018 - 2019 Registration
Registration Closed for all teams for 2018-2019 Season
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Please note that fees have been updated to reflect most updated costs. Existing registrations will reflect these new fees.
Before you begin registration please read the following:
- All players need to obtain a USA Hockey number before beginning the registration process. This information is required. www.usahockeyregistration.com
- Registration is open until August 31st 2018
- Early Bird Discount ends June 30th 2018
- Registration is based on birth year.
Early Bird discount will apply if registration and deposit are received by June 30, 2018. Payment is accepted by credit card online or check. Check must be post-dated no later than Jun 30, 2018 and received by midnight June 30th to qualify for the discount.
Registration is not complete until payment has been received. In the event that your child will not be able to participate or a team is not able to be formed, the $150 is refundable.
If you are a returning player follow these steps:
- Sign into your Team Snap account from last year to get started.
- Choose the participant you want to enroll
- Select Register Participant (Green Button)
- Update information - Please update all contact information with current email and phone number
- USA Hockey number is required at this point of the enrollment
- Continue to the Waiver section of the enrollment
- Continue to Fees Section -- Only the team based on the age of the player will be available.
- Save and Checkout
- Step 1 -- Choose to pay via credit card of pay offline (check to WCAHA)
- Step 2 - Choose to pay in full or via payment plan
- Confirm Payment
- Register in the applicable category (age group) If you are unable to register in your chosen category it could be due to player limits. Please contact our Registrar for more information.
- Checks can be mailed to WCAHA at PO Box 28938 Bellingham WA 98229
New to WCAHA
- If you are transferring into WCAHA from another association, you will need to provide Release from your previous association.
The WCAHA scholarship program exists to help reduce the financial costs associated with participation in the sport of hockey.
Scholarships are available to families who demonstrate financial need based upon a set of predetermined criteria. The scholarship committee will make awards based on demonstrated need as well as other non-financial factors. Click here for more information and the application for the scholarship program.
The application process steps must be completed as follows:
- Register with WCAHA and pay the $150 registration fee
- Register with USA Hockey
- Submit completed application by September 1 in advance of the current season.
Questions and applications can be sent to: email@example.com.
For more information or help with registrations, please contact:
Try Hockey for Free:
Our next Try Hockey for Free Days will be on XXXXX
Registration is now open at at Try Hockey for Free
This fun, free event will be led by WCAHA coaches, letting the kids 4-8 years old experience first hand the fastest (and slipperiest) game in town.
Skates, sticks and pucks will be provided. Full hockey equipment will be available for the first 60 kids to check in.
Advance registration is required to participate in this event - there is no same day registration. Check in and equipment fitting begins at 30 minutes prior to event time - please bring a piece of ID to exchange for any borrowed equipment.
Note: For those interested in taking the next step after Try Hockey for Free, we will offer a chance to keep playing with our Mites Play Hockey Mini Camps. This camp is available only to kids who are currently registered with USA Hockey (free 6 and under) or who have participated in a Try Hockey for Free Day in Bellingham. Maximum one session per calendar year please.
Cost is $60 for the program and full hockey equipment is provided.
Questions? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org